Complete Blood Profile
Hemoglobin | RBC | HCT | MCV | MCH | MCHC | RDW-CV | RDW-SD | Total Leucocyte Count | Neutrophils | Lymphocytes | Monocytes | Eosinophils | Basophils | Absolute Leucocyte Count | Absolute Neutrophil Count | Absolute Lymphocyte Count | Absolute Monocyte Count | Absolute Eosinophil Count | Platelet Count | MPV | PDW | Erythrocyte |Random Blood Sugar
ESR ( Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate )
Liver Function Test
Bilirubin Total | Bilirubin Indirect | SGOT
- 10-12 hours of fasting required
- Do not give urine sample if you are menstruating
- Minimum 30 ml of urine sample required to perform the test
- It is advisable to wear loose-fitting, sleeveless or short-sleeved shirt/top that can easily roll up.
- Smoking must be avoided for 12 hours before the test.
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours before the test.
HealthePal provides services through the Website as a marketplace and facilitates the users to avail of curated Health packages in collaboration with our network partners. HealthePal is not and shall not be responsible for any sample collected, tests conducted, consultations done, product quality, and reports generated by our network partners. We only provide facilitation services for ease of access to the Users through the Website.
Whilst it will be our endeavor to provide a high-quality experience to our users, HealthePal does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness, or accuracy of the reports generated by our network partners.