We, at Arnam Impact Pvt Ltd (HealthePal- an initiative of CancerMitr) hereafter called HealthePal, value you as a customer and respect your right to privacy. In the process of transacting on HealthePal digital platform (“www.healthepal.io“), we may become aware of information related to you, which may include information that is of a confidential nature. We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and have taken steps to protect such information. To aid us in protecting your privacy, you should keep your login ID and password secret. Do not share the One Time Password (OTP) received on your mobile/email with anyone.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the SPDI Rules, personal data or information collected from a person is categorised into two sub-categories i.e., (i) personal information (data which helps in identifying a person, such as name, address, IP address, etc.) (“PI”); and (ii) sensitive personal data or information (personal data which is more sensitive and requires higher degree of protection, such as password, financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card, payment instrument details), physical, physiological, and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history and biometric information) (“SPDI”).
For a superior user experience and to prevent frauds, we would require a few basic information, for which you permit us to:
- use your Phone’s Camera
- access the audio recorder
- access Wi-Fi / Network state.
- access Location
- Read/Write External Storage
- Access Internet
HealthePal may collect the following type of PI and SPDI (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) under the following circumstances:
When you visit, browse and/or use the Platform
When you contact our team through the Platform, complete an online form send us an email or give us feedback
When you apply online for products, conduct transactions online and/or avail services from us
When you apply for a job
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process your Personal Information (i) either to enhance your user experience on your Platform or respond to your requests; or (ii) provide you with our product or services under a contract; or (iii) to serve our legitimate business interest (such as: direct marketing). We do not store or process your Personal Information any longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
The following are examples of how we may use your Personal Information to:
- By using this Platform and on procuring quotations therein, you hereby authorize HealthePal to contact you via calls, mails and/or text messages on the contact details so provided, to furnish you with information with regards to the services and products of HealthePal. This authorization shall be licit for the mentioned purposes irrespective of whether you are registered with the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”).
- Allow you to access specific account information.
- Providing customisation: We may use the information provided by you to customise your visit to the Platform by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion.
- To send you information about products and services offered by HealthePal and its affiliates, to contact you for notices, claims processing and to keep you updated through our newsletters. In case you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe through the facility in the email message you receive.
- Prevent illegal activities and suspended fraud, address security/technical issues or respond to a government request (for detection and/or investigation of illegal activities and suspended fraud).
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Platform and/or its users and/or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Meet legal requirements.
As is true of most websites/apps, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the Platform, to track user movements around the Platform and to gather demographic information about our user base.
IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to help us customize your visit to our website so that you like the experience. However, we would like to reiterate that this information is not shared with third parties, for their promotional purposes, except as provided under the Disclosure of Information clause.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Subject to the other terms contained herein, we will not disclose your information to any third parties or affiliates for their promotional purposes, unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to any statutory or legal requirements, legal processes, governmental orders, to respond to a warrants, other lawful requests and/or judicial orders; and
- Protect, enforce and defend our rights or property.
We do not share or sell your Personal Information to such third parties. These service providers are not allowed to use your information for their promotional purposes.We may analyse the data and might share with relevant stakeholders like third party service providers , government for the betterment of the ecosystem etc.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to update your Personal Information or there is any change in the Personal Information, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on our registration page or by emailing our digital Platform team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://wp.netscape.com/eng/ssl3/
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee its absolute security.
Breach notification – We notify you and the relevant data protection authority/emergency response team without undue delay (and in any event in compliance with the required timescales set out in the relevant data protection legislation) on becoming aware of a Personal Information breach. We will also share the information on our website.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
In the event HealthePal goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and a prominent notice will be displayed on our Platform for a period of 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
502B Peninsula Heights,
CD Barfiwala Road, Juhu Lane
Andheri West Mumbai
Contact No: 7718819099