Fasting Blood Sugar
Post Prandial Blood Sugar | HbA1C
Cholesterol | Triglycerides
Kidney Function Test
BUN | Creatinine | Uric Acid | Sodium | Liver Function Test | SGOT | SGPT
Glucose |Urine proteins | Urine Bilirubin | Occult Blood | Pus Cells | RBC | Bacteria | Yeast
- 10-12 hours of fasting required
- Do not give urine sample if you are menstruating
- Minimum 30 ml of urine sample required to perform the test
- It is advisable to wear loose-fitting, sleeveless or short-sleeved shirt/top that can easily roll up.
- Smoking must be avoided for 12 hours before the test.
- Avoid alcohol consumption 24 hours before the test.
HealthePal provides services through the Website as a marketplace and facilitates the users to avail of curated Health packages in collaboration with our network partners. HealthePal is not and shall not be responsible for any sample collected, tests conducted, consultations done, product quality, and reports generated by our network partners. We only provide facilitation services for ease of access to the Users through the Website.
Whilst it will be our endeavor to provide a high-quality experience to our users, HealthePal does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness, or accuracy of the reports generated by our network partners.